> > SQLEXT.H:/* SQL_CURSOR_TYPE options */
> > SQLEXT.H:#define SQL_CURSOR_FORWARD_ONLY         0UL
> > SQLEXT.H:#define SQL_CURSOR_KEYSET_DRIVEN        1UL
> > SQLEXT.H:#define SQL_CURSOR_DYNAMIC              2UL
> > SQLEXT.H:#define SQL_CURSOR_STATIC               3UL
> > SQLEXT.H:#define SQL_CURSOR_TYPE_DEFAULT
> SQL_CURSOR_FORWARD_ONLY /*
> > Default value */
> >
> > Please advise if you agree or not.
>
> I agree!

Here's the patch.  Note, unfortunately, that I can't seem to test the
zz_50dbm_pp.t successfully, but I don't think I caused that... ;).  Nope.  I
didn't.  Svn revert and tests came out the same.

BTW, it looks to me that svn merge won't take svn diff output. patch -p0 <
file works, however, that doesn't handle properties and tree changes...hmmm,
interesting shortcoming.

Regards,

Jeff