Henrik Tougaard skrev:

> Tim Bunce skrev:
>
>> A release candidate is available for testing at: ...
>> Testing on a range of platforms, perl configs AND ESPECIALLY DRIVERS
>> would be appreciated.
>
> Testing using perl 5.008003 on alpha-dec_osf Show a variation on the
> Berkeley DB error:
> I think I'll just delete it from ny installations, nobody can
> use it so it wont be missed.
Having removed it does'nt help.
t/50dbm.t still fail after test 37:

ok 33
 DROP TABLE ODBM_File_fruit

--- Using DB_File () ---
DBD::DBM         0.01 using DB_File
  DBD::File      0.30
  DBI::SQL::Nano 0.01
DBI              1.42
OS               dec_osf (4.0g)
Perl             5.008003 (alpha-dec_osf)

ok 34
ok 35
ok 36
ok 37
 DROP TABLE IF EXISTS DB_File_fruit
 CREATE TABLE DB_File_fruit (dKey INT, dVal VARCHAR(10))
 INSERT INTO  DB_File_fruit VALUES (1,'oranges'   )
 INSERT INTO  DB_File_fruit VALUES (2,'to_change' )
 INSERT INTO  DB_File_fruit VALUES (3, NULL       )
 INSERT INTO  DB_File_fruit VALUES (4,'to_delete' )
 UPDATE DB_File_fruit SET dVal='apples' WHERE dKey=2
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

DB_File is at the latest version: 1.808, and is used a bit,
so any serious bugs in the setup ought to have been noticed
by now.

Any clues?

--
Henrik