Tim Bunce wrote:

Actually it's only the first letter that matters (so foo_Bar is okay,
if you like that kind of thing :)

I've changed the text to read:

: Note the prefix I<drv_> in the attribute names: it is required that
: all your private attributes use a lowercase prefix unique to your driver.
: The DBI contains a registry of known driver prefixes and may one day
: warn about unknown attributes that don't have a registered prefix.

O.k., that's clear now.

Is STORE() responsible for checking/changing this or should the
connect() code above handle this?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking there. I presume you asking about any invalid/misspelt driver-private attribute not just mixed case ones.

Exactly! With the clarification above, my question is answered.

Steffen