On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 03:33:42PM +0100, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:57:02 +0000, Tim Bunce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > I /think/ I'm now done with my README stuff:
> > >
> > >   http://www.xs4all.nl/~procura/README-hpux.tgz
> >
> > Thanks! Applied.
>
> Any reason this was not in 1.17? I tried so hard to be `in-time'
> It just was quite a bit of work, but still Feb 2 is 6 days before Feb 8

Please accept my apologies! It seems it was applied (take a look at
http://search.cpan.org/src/PYTHIAN/DBD-Oracle-1.17/README.hpux.txt)
but because the MANIFEST file wasn't updated to reflect the new files
they didn't get included in the release. (The release is driven by the
MANIFEST file).

I'm really sorry about that. I've updated the MANIFEST now for the next
release.