On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 11:59:17AM +0100, Martin Evans wrote:
> Tim Bunce wrote:
> >Anyone know if Jeff Urlwin is still around, or has an upto date email
> >address?
>
> The last one I have is the esoftmatic.com one and the last few times I
> used it I did not get a response.
>
> As I said on dbi-users and dbi-dev recently, I have quite a number of
> patches now for DBD::ODBC but have not managed to get them into
> DBD::ODBC. I/We (easysoft) are often asked for the patches from our
> customers.
>
> >Anyone interested in being a co-maintainer of DBD::ODBC
> >(I'm looking your direction, Martin ;-)
>
> I thought you might be. I don't mind helping out.

I've made you a co-maintainer on PAUSE so you can make releases now.

Er, congratulations!

I suggest you put the code into a publically available subversion
repository[1] and give write access to anyone who expresses an interest
in helping out, starting with John Scoles :)

Tim.

[1] Such as http://code.google.com/hosting/