To: <dbi-dev@perl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 5:40 PM
Subject: [patch] DBD::Oracle - Support for array binds.

 Hello!

 A preliminary version of OCI array bind patch attached.
 Apply to the latest trunk release.
  Usage example also attached.

 1) Only Varchar2 tables are supported. ( SYS.DBMS_SQL.VARCHAR2_TABLE )
 2) utf8 is untested. Seems to currupt utf8 data on truncate.
 3) Untested.

  I plan to support bind of SYS.DBMS_SQL.NUMBER_TABLE also.

  As I'm new to perl api, your comments are welcome.

 Also, I cannot test the whole functionality much. So, bug
 reports are welcome.

  Bye. Alex.