(Sorry if this is OT, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right
direction)

Someone has just alerted me to the following patent attempt by our friends at
IBM:

Data Plotting Extension for Structured Query Language
(http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2008/0215554.html)

Given that DBD::Chart predates the filing by at least 7 years (in fact, you can still get a version from CPAN from 2002, and I think BackPAN may have stuff from 2000/2001), I'd like to make sure this thing gets killed. Does anyone know an open source patent holding group, or someplace I can submit prior art claims ?

TIA,
Dean Arnold
Presicient Corp.