On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 02:09:33AM -0700, Darren Duncan wrote:
> Hello Steffen et al, thanks for your response.
>
> I was not previously aware that Adam had taken this up; no mention of it in
> any forums I frequent nor on CPAN.  But I'm very happy to hear it
> nonetheless.
>
> If Adam is serious about this and wants to organize the effort to keep
> DBD::SQLite up to date, then I'm quite happy to step back from trying to
> start my own effort.  The main reason I offered to take over or co-maintain
> back around Jan 12th was because the module seemed to be abandoned and no
> one else was stepping up.  So I'm happy and prefer to join Adam's effort
> rather than doing a separate one.

Adam and I have been discussing this with Matt Sergeant for some time and
he was happy with it.

I don't think dbi-dev is a good place for it - how about I provision a
dbd-sqlite list on scsys and an IRC channel on perl.org? The last batch of
tweaking was done with the help of @dbic-devel so I figure stuffing the
community on the same infrastructure is probably no bad thing.