On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:49:21PM +0000, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> here is the style patch I spoke about in IRC (channel #dbi on
> irc.perl.org for everyone who still misses IRC). It should help me
> applying future patches sent in via RT for the new DBI version. I
> think, I need to invest more time into the module now ...

> -sub driver ($;$) {
> +sub driver ($;$)
> +{

> -    if ( $DBI::VERSION >= 1.37 and !$methods_already_installed++ ) {
> +    if ( $DBI::VERSION >= 1.37 and !$methods_already_installed++ )
> +    {

Thanks Jens.

For the record, I dislike this style of brace placement for perl code.

If you're going to be the principle maintainer of DBD::DBM then I've no
objection to the style being used in that file and related tests.
If you need to make changes elsewhere, though, please use the existing
brace placement style.

Tim [the curmudgeon]