David E. Wheeler wrote:
On Jul 27, 2010, at 9:42 AM, Martin J. Evans wrote:

Test has no driver CLONE() function so is unsafe threaded
FAILED tests 19-20
       Failed 2/20 tests, 90.00% okay
Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  List of Failed
t\zvp_16destroy.t               20    2  19-20
Failed 1/1 test scripts. 2/20 subtests failed.
Files=1, Tests=20,  1 wallclock secs ( 0.00 cusr +  0.00 csys =  0.00 CPU)
Failed 1/1 test programs. 2/20 subtests failed.

C:\perlbuild_xxx\dbi_trunk>

As a wild guess, I've just added a CLONE() function in r14289. Would you mind
trying again?

I'm around on #dbi (as mje) tomorrow if that helps. Might be around this
evening also but I'm not I've got a Windows machine available tonight.

As am I. I'm "theory".

Best,

David
My windows machine at home behaves rather differently - might have to wait until tomorrow (I'm getting a number of segfaults so I'm guessing I have other problems).

By all means pester me tomorrow on #dbi if you need more.

Martin