On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Jonathan Leffler <
jonathan.leff...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:29, Byrd, Brendan <byr...@insightcom.com>
> wrote:
>
> >  I currently have a working and tested model for a “nested hash to table”
>
> > conversion.  [...]
> >
> > ** **
> >
> > *AnyData::Format::NestedHash – *[...]
> >
> > *DBD::AnyData::Format::NestedHash – *[...]
> >
> > *DBD::NestedHash – *[...]
> >

> I'm not sure it fits there; it may be more driver-related than built atop
> DBI.  But you didn't mention the DBIx namespace...

It sounds to me like it fits very well in the AnyData/DBD::AnyData namesapce
because it would provide a driver for using DBI against things not usually
considered to be databases.  Although I gave birth to the AnyDatas, I'm not
very involved in them at the moment so if you go that route, you should
check with Jens Reshack who currently is the primary maintainer.

--
Jeff