Act soon or pass …

On our target list for this QAH is:
--8<---
Test::DBI or DBI::Test

Write a test suite or test framework that is to be used by both
DBI itself and all DBD's to test basic DBI functionality

By: H.Merijn Brand (‎Tux‎) (hopefully together with ribasushi and Sno)
-->8---

Perl QA attendees list closes soon

QA Hackathon Close of Applications
 Applications Close: 3rd March, 2013: 23:59:59 GMT

 As many of you know, or by now you certainly should know, the Perl QA
Hackathon will be held in Lancaster, United Kingdom, from 12th-14th April 2013.

 On Sunday, 3rd March, we will be closing the date where you can apply to join
us at the event and taking the current list of attendees as our master list to
attempt to sponsor/fund. If you wish to join us please make sure you head to
the wiki and fill in the relevant attendees, expenses, catering and travel
pages.

 This event is a great contribution to the lifeblood of the Perl language and
the Perl community and as many events it relies on the generosity of
sponsorship and donations to make it a success. Any contribution, large or
small, makes a huge difference and we would like to encourage you to help us
raise the necessary funds to host the event and to continue to hold it in the
future.

 If you are unable to donate to the event you can still help by spreading the
word and encouraging others to donate or sponsor. We would like to thank you in
advance for your time and consideration.

 [perlqa]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/
 [wiki]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki
 [attend]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Attendees
 [targets]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Hackathon-Targets
 [expense]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Expenses
 [cater]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Catering
 [travel]: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Travel
 [donate]: https://members.enlightenedperl.org/drupal/donate-perlqa?id=6

using perl5.00307 .. 5.17   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE