Perl DBI development in a P y t h o n like named repository, is that a declaration of war for Perl?

--Steffen Winkler

Am 01.04.2013 18:03, schrieb Yanick Champoux:
On 13-03-31 02:07 PM, Yanick Champoux wrote:
    And while we are talking of repos and DBD::Oracle, Pythian
serendipitously created a GitHub account a few days ago
(https://github.com/pythian), so I would expect that the main repo would
eventually migrate there. When/if that happens, I'll make sure to
propagate the news in all pertinent mailing lists.

FYI: I've got poked this morning by the Power That Is to indeed move the GitHub home of DBD-Oracle under the Pythian umbrella. So I did just that and released a new version of the distribution with all the pertinent META
fields updated to its new home.

Joy,
`/anick