On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 21:05:55 +1000, Sven Dowideit
<svendowid...@home.org.au> wrote:

> Mmmm, to reply to all...
>
> Yes please - I currently work for Docker Inc, so barely have time to
> breath, let alone work on Perl things :)

Hi Sven, I copied your github repo over to the dbi group and invited
you as a development AnyData team member. That implies that if you
agree, the DBI team now is the owner of the repo. You should accept the
invite, check the new clone, check that you can still push, alter your
meta-info and remove your current github repo.

On CPAN, you are still the owner, and you'd be responsible for doing
the releases. Managing possible co-workers is not done on github.

> Seriously cool to see something though
>
> Sven
>
> On 08/10/14 16:03, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> > Hi Sven,
> >
> > it seems I found a tuit wrt. AnyData & DBD::AnyData.
> >
> > I've seen your (released) work from Dec 2012 and ask kindly whether it's ok
> > for you to
> > move both modules, AnyData and DBD::AnyData to perl5-dbi repository and
> > start migration
> > of DataSources concept of DBD::File. AFAIK you told me you don't have any
> > time for
> > it and you're happy with any progress - but I'd like to be sure.
> >
> > Cheers

using perl5.00307 .. 5.19   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE