Dan,

I think get the original work Pali did (I need to get the master-new he references below in) and also I need to figure out what it will inevitably mean for distribution packages. And test, and test. I need to also find the emails of people who had a problem last time and have a plan to get people able to adopt and use the driver changes and give them all the info they need to modify their code to work with the proper driver.

regards,

Patrick