While I'm a staunch opponent of fatal warnings in general, and I believe
Pali has voiced concern with them as well, this is somewhat unrelated as it
has nothing to do with the core warnings pragma and categories, and is
simply an *option* to cause DBI to exhibit different behavior which it
currently cannot. As such I think it's a fine idea.

-Dan