Hi,

I encountered error during PPM for DBI installation.

When I perform "search DBI", I can get a list of
modules for DBI. But when I executed "install DBI" I
get "Could not locate a PPM binary of 'DBI' for this
platform" error (see the end of this mail).

Any help?

regards,
yoke

PPM> search DBI
Packages available from
http://ppm.ActiveState.com/cgibin/PPM/ppmserver.pl?urn:/
PPMServer:
Apache-DBILogin    [1.6  ] authenticates via a DBI
connection
ApacheDBI          [0.87 ] Authentication and
Authorization via Perl's DBI
DBI                [1.14 ] Database independent
interface for Perl
DBIx-AnyDBD        [1.97 ] DBD independant class
DBIx-CGI           [0.06 ] Easy to Use DBI interface
for CGI scripts
DBIx-CGITables     [0.001] Easy DB access from a CGI
DBIx-Copy          [0.02 ] For copying database
content from one db to another
DBIx-DataSource    [0.02 ] Database-independant create
and drop functions
DBIx-Easy          [0.08 ] Easy to Use DBI interface
DBIx-Formatter     [0.01 ] Module to perform report
generation via query DBI
DBIx-MSSQLReporter [1.00 ] An module to connect Perl
to MS SQL Server and MS
DBIx-Profile       [1    ] DBI query profiler
DBIx-SearchBuilder [0.12 ] Perl extension for easy SQL
SELECT Statement
DBIx-Table         [0.03 ] Class used to represent DBI
database tables.
DBIx-XMLMessage    [0.02 ] XML Message exchange
between DBI data sources
DBIx-XML_RDB       [0.03 ] Perl extension for creating
XML from existing DBI
Persistent-DBI     [0.50 ] An Abstract Persistent
Class implemented using a DBI

PPM> install DBI
Install package 'DBI?' (y/N): y
Installing package 'DBI'...
Error installing package 'DBI': Could not locate a PPM
binary of 'DBI' for this
platform

=====
   Yoke Meng Keong