Date sent:              Tue, 13 Feb 2001 00:46:51 -0500
From:                   Thomas A.Lowery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                Re: MS Access System Resource Exceeded Error

Hi interested,

on my system, I killed the script below using DBD::ODBC after 2 hours
(approx 25000 connects/disconnects). As far as I can guess from the
output of msinfo.exe, system resources do not decrease over time.
I am using a Pentium 166 MMX, 64 MB RAM, win95B, IE 5.5, Access 97,
my current Perl installation is completely from the latest ActiveState CD release, (I
think it is built 620, Perl version 5.6.0, DBI version 1.14, DBD::ODBC version 0.28)
exclusively using ppm for module installation.

not too sure that this helps, but hope so
Bodo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]