Hi Tomo.  Read the DBD::DB2 documentation (perldoc DBD::DB2), the section
"Data Source Names (DSNs)" tells you what you need to know and refers you
to the proper books for additional information.

Regards,
Robert

"TomoFujimoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/03/2001 06:57:18 AM

Please respond to "TomoFujimoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>