On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Anybody out there have experience using both Expat.pm and DBI.pm?

I haven't tried with Oracle yet, but I have plenty of stuff using
PostgreSQL and MySQL.

> Undefined subroutine &main: called at Parser.pm line 185.  (Parser.pm
> is just a wrapper around Expat.pm, and line 185 is an eval calling the
> parse sub).

I have no idea why it's trying to call &main. There's no occurrence of
main even in my Parser.pm.

But, could it possibly be that you have a $SIG{__DIE__} enabled? That
would screw things up. Perhaps Oraperl installs a DIE handler?

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\