It's nothing that you did, Mitch.

I brought it up because I thought it was at least worth a quick discussion
to reassure some of our less outspoken members who were wondering the same
thing...

Also, I wanted to know if the new listserver was stripping attachments.
Apparently it is but it will let some of the text ones through.  That's
probably a good thing in that for the longest time we had difficulty posting
code and trace logs because of the no attachment rule.  Either way, now we
know...