Hello,

Being new to the list I run the risk of posing a FAQ, but I did
try to search the archive :-)

I am using perl 5.005_3, oracle 8.1.5, and DBD::Oracle 1.06.

I do not seem to be able to get the cacheing working.
Whatever I do, each 'fetch' results in an access to the DB
(which is quite far away).  I actually use Oraperl, but a
similar DBI version exibits exactly the same behavior.
I have tried 'ora_cache', a value to 'open()', setting
RowCacheSize (both rows or memory). Reading back RowCacheSize
shows the proper value and even a low level trace the proper
OCI attribute set call (I think).  Am I overlooking something
simple ?

I'd appreciate any tips or pointers!

Thanks,

Maarten