I'm a beginning user of MySQL, and I have it running on
both a RedHat Linux box, and a Windows NT box. I'd like to
use the ADO spec (using Visual Basic) to access the MySQL
database. This is of course on the NT box. I can access the
database just fine, and the admin tools work perfectly.

I have Perl 5.6 on NT, and I have downloaded the DBI
Perl module, but I can't seem to see how to use that
code to make a driver that can be seen from my Visual
Basic environment.

Sorry to be so dumb about all of this - but there doesn't
seem to be any instructions on how to install the MySQL
driver. Could someone direct me to a "how-to" document
on a step-by-step installation, both for the ADO and the
ODBC.

Thanx for your help......JP Harrison