Oracle Names is supported. Ensure you have your SQLNET.ORA file set to use names
if the entry is not found in the tnsnames.ora file.

ie      NAMES.DIRECTORY_PATH= (ONAMES, TNSNAMES)

If you can connect to sqlplus via names, you should be able to connect via dbi.

Kwabena

"Ben Schol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 21/03/2001 15:07:12