Phil,

Because I and others use DBD::ODBC with other drivers. I have no such
problem. That is why I ask the question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil R Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 5:53 PM
To: Neil Lunn; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ODBC Error - Invalid Cursor State (SQL-24000)

"Neil Lunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As the archive suggests, this is not a Perl-DBI problem but one
with the
> Access product itself.
Is it?  I read the quoted messages a bit differently... and the
blame seemed to remain unassigned between the DBD::ODBC
implementation and MS-Access.  If it's MS-Access, fine, but then
why doesn't Jeff note this bug (inability to loop with a
pre-prepared statement handle) in the perldoc?  He is the one who
originally reported the problem and it strikes me as a biggee.

> So What version of Access are you using?
Sorry, this was buried down a few lines (MS-Access 2000).

Perhaps Neil could comment if he remembers the circumstances of
the issue from 1998.  :-)

Regards,
Phil R Lawrence

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.