From: Anthony Bouvier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 7:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: My problem is fixed ... mostly

It was certainly a problem with the permissions.

The IUSR_ was set for the local machine and was not a user on the
Domain.  Therefore, from what I gather, it's request for authentication
to Oracle was not even given permission to occur, so no username or
password was ever able to send.

Now, I can connect via DBD::ODBC but not via DBD::Oracle.  The error
message differs, but nows says:

Invalid access of memory location.

But I can connect, so that is what matters.  Are there any performance
reprecussions to using the ODBC driver versus the Oracle driver?

--
anthony bouvier
notsoevil philosopher