From: Sterin, Ilya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 9:44 AM
To: 'Pettit, Chris L '; 'Dbi-Users (E-mail) '
Subject: RE: Where is it??

Works on my system.  ActiveState 5.6,
perldoc DBD::Oracle.

Try to reinstall the module.

Ilya Sterin

-----Original Message-----
From: Pettit, Chris L
To: Dbi-Users (E-mail)
Sent: 04/09/2001 6:09 AM
Subject: Where is it??

I've seen several references to perldoc DBD::Oracle.
from my win32 system, an input: perldoc DBD::Oracle
returns: no documentation found.
I have the modules installed via PPM.
I tried www.perldoc.com and a search for DBD::Oracle returns (0).
I'm starting to think this might be a win32 thing,
or I've missed something keenly simple.
chris

"They have computers, and they may have other
weapons of mass destruction."
- Janet Reno

"If you think there's a solution,
you're a part of the problem."