I am using DBD::ODBC drivers to connect to a Sybase 11.5 database. I have
migrated a bunch of procedures from Oracle 8i that use output parameters to
return data. I was migrating an abstract database interface that I built
dbObject.pm, which previously called the Oracle stored procedures. I
verified that the ODBC prepare statement was being correctly built {call
get_seq(?,?,?)} and when I called DBI::bind_param_inout on the 3rd output
parameter I got the error message "Can't bind output values (currently)".
Now I know I am not the only one who has ever tried this so can someone
please tell me how to bind Perl variables to stored procedure's output
parameters using DBD::ODBC.

Thanks,
Bruce

                        ```
                       (o o)
Bruce Hodge            DynaScript Internet Language
P.O. Box 428           http://www.dynascript.com
Greenfield, NY 12833   [EMAIL PROTECTED]