On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 10:43:16AM -0500, K Old wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.  Just for clairfication in the eval{} do I need to do
> a sth->prepare($statement) then an sth->execute() for each statement in the
> eval?
Put everything in your eval{} that needs to be "evaluated" and eventually
rolledback. As prepare doesn't do any changes it could theoretically stay
outside but as you probably want to use the same error message you should
put every prepare and every execute for a given transaction into the eval.

bye,

 -christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879