* Judge Dredd ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [010507 10:30]:

> Hello to all
>
> I don't know if this should go to dbi-users but neither i know of a
> specific list to post it. My problem is that i wan to access a
> netscape directory server running in a solaris box using perl as in a
> win2000 box. I do not know what are the necessary modules for doing
> the trick neither a good document to start reading on how to
> accomplish this. Do you have any ideas maybe?

This isn't relevant to the DBI list, although you can be forgiven for
thinking so :-)

The pure-Perl module Net::LDAP is, IIRC, available via PPM on
ActiveState Perl installations.

Tangentially we're (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openinteract/)
hoping to get LDAP functionality into the object serialization module
SPOPS so you can use it as another data store.

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.