I like that, it's an important statement to make.

> : If C<PrintError> is also on, then the C<PrintError> is done
> first (naturally).
>
> In other words, I've removed the trying-to-be-too-clever logic.
> If you ask for both PrintError and RaiseError then that's
> what you get.

As long and the words 'warn' and 'die' are listed in the documentation I
agree that this should be very clear.
Umm. Does that just mean in the docs or :

-            if (!raise_error || (diehook && SvOK(diehook)))
+            if (!raise_error)

Neil

> :)
>
> Tim.

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.