Big Brother tells me that Michael A. Chase wrote:

> ### You connected to 'TEST' from isql, not 'TRACK'.
> ### Error checking on connect() is always a good idea, but
> ### didn't do it for prepare() or execute().
> ### Perhaps you should set $db->{RaiseError} = 1;

    The TEST/TRACK was a typo... I was testing some other pieces.  It gives
the same error.  Checking results of prepare and execute with an "or die"
did not change the output.  The error is the same even after setting
RaiseError.

--
Sherry: To me, humor is like medicine!            Jack McKinney
Niles: Guess we're in the placebo group.          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature