From: "abimael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 09:33
Subject: I need your help!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm from brasil, and in Brazil don't have people that know how to use perl
with mysql.
Than, I need to install DBI.
I do it:
First , i read this web page:
http://www.lynxafrica.demon.co.uk/dbi/index.html then I do it:

[root@servidor floppy]$ sh checkdbi.sh

If all is well, you should get output like this:
 If there are no errors in the following list, you should
 have everything you need to write a Perl program that gets
 data from MySQL.
 Checking to see which RPM packages are installed...
 perl-5.00503-2
 make-3.77-6
 kernel-headers-2.2.5-15
 egcs-1.1.2-12     ----------no installed
 egcs-c++-1.1.2-12 ----------no installed
 glibc-2.1.1-6
 glibc-devel-2.1.1-6
 MySQL-3.22.32-1
 MySQL-client-3.22.32-1
 MySQL-devel-3.22.32-1
[root@servidor floppy]$ tar xvzf DBI-1.14.tar.gz
[root@servidor floppy]$ cd DBI-1.14[root@servidor floppy]$ perl
Makefile.PL[root@servidor floppy]$ make[root@servidor floppy]$ make
test[root@servidor floppy]$ make install[root@servidor floppy]$ tar xvzf
Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2214.tar.gz
[root@servidor floppy]$ cd Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2214[root@servidor floppy]$
perl Makefile.PLcan't find Extutlis/PerlPP.pm[root@servidor
floppy]$Then:Please help me!Thanks so muchYou are great.RegardsAbimaelTech