Looks like I need to setup DBI::ProxyServer on the windows machine before I
can do anything.  Questions is how to you do it.  What do I need on the
win2k server machine.  I have read the docs.  There is no specifics on
setting up the DBI::ProxyServer.

I must be missing some key understanding of it's setup?!?!?  Searches of
the web and news haven't turned up much more than the standard man
pages...

Any help in setting up of the win2k server would be appreciated.  I'm new at
this so please give the instructions that a newbie can understand, if that
is possible.

Thanks, in advance.

Mike Vasquez
Sr. Webcast Manager - Broadcast Lab