Could you include the script you are running when the error is thrown?

Steve Howard

-----Original Message-----
From: XPerl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Database with W2k

Hi to all,

I want to use Mysql database with Perl on a w2k professional system.

Firstly I installed the mysql-3.23.38 to the system. I started mysql, create
some databases and tables as ordinary.

After this installation process, I use the activeperls package manager to
install the DBI module and to install the DBD-Mysql module. I installed two
of the modules as ordinary.

But when I write a script and wish to connect a database I give an error,
that the perl debuuger can't locate the "auto/DBI/Connect.al" file.

Have you any idea, about this problem?
What is wrong with the modules?
And of-course, I wanna ask you that how can I solve this problem?

I started to work with these modules and mysql and of-course w2k newly.

Thanks for your interest...
Sorry for my bad language..