> Is there anyone who can help me address this problem?

Well, one of the easiest ways is to include more information, Actual
error messages (compiler statement), maybe the makefile ..., perl -V.

I just built DBD::mysql on our Sun machine. If bin directory (where the
mysql applications live) is in the path, then mysql_config does a lot of
the work for you as far as paths, includes, and libraries.

Thomas

--
Thomas A. Lowery
See DBI/FAQ http://tlowery.hypermart.net