From: Mahdi A. Sbeih
To: Priest, Darryl - BALTO; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/11/01 6:34 AM
Subject: RE: DBI and DBD::Informix between Unix and windows

Thanks Darrtl for helpful information,

What I have, is Informix server on NT box, I want to put the script I
have
on
the same machine, so why I need to make ODBC connection,
when I implemented this same case on Unix - Solaris -
I was able to run the script without any problem at all

Also, is the DBI and DBD::Informix the Same that used on Unix,
I mean there is no special version for Win platform? So I can
use the same that I used on Unix.

On Unix I installed Perl then Installed DBI and DBD, that was by
compiling
and building the
DBI and DBD, that smae applies for Windows, I mean do I need CC compiles
on
Win?

Regards,
Mahdi.