Curt Russell Crandall writes:
 > So, should I have a separate DB handle for each statement that does
 > something other than selects?  In the instances where the program does not
 > prepare this statement handle, there are still 8 or 9 other statements on
 > a single DB handle all of which do nothing but select queries.  The memory
 > usage remains stable at 0.9% (out of 2.5GB) throughout the entire run.

You need to structure your code in such a way that you don't try to
open several statement handles on a single connection in parallel. If
the statement handles are opened sequentially, processed and then
destroyed then you should be fine.

Michael
--
Michael Peppler - Data Migrations Inc. - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler - [EMAIL PROTECTED]