Hi,

          After 2 weeks of trying, I decided ask for help.

I have many problems to use DBD-Oracle with HP-UX. I have many errors with
linking. I try many options of the linker 'ld' but without succes.

This is report of my last try :
(See attached file: DBD_err.txt)

Can you help me.

Thanks in advence

           Rafal

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles protegees
par le secret professionnel.
Si vous avez recu cet e-mail par erreur, nous vous remercions de bien
vouloir nous en aviser et de le detruire immediatement.

This message may contain privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify
us and destroy it.

Credit Agricole Indosuez

Text - character set unknown