Please don't send emails not pertaining to the development of DBI to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you read the directions before signing up, you would
have read the purpose of each list.

See comments below...

What database are you using?  It's hard to tell from your message:-)

> connection is very dense.  And it seems that after the number of
> Perl process (about 100 simultaneous processes) on my web server,
> the software and the database is stop responding.

Stops responding?  You mean hangs or errors out?

> PS: the connection has been running well for 1 year and several months
>       and all this time, nothing happened.  However, it is true that
>       current load is very peak that usual.
>
> My question: Is Perl-DBI have an upper limit of simultaneous
> database connection?  If there is any, what is limit and how much?

Your database software should have a limit of simultaneous connections and
you will probably need to change that.

What is the error message you are getting?