Hi All,

Hope some one might be able to help out here. I was in the process upgrading a
few of our DBI and related modules thru CPAN, and screwed up! When attempting to
install the DBD::mysql module, I was prompted to upgraded Perl from the 5.005 to
5.006 I believe, to support it. During the install of Perl, it prompted for
location "/usr/local" by default setting and I think I screwed it by using
/usr/bin instead and now, needless to say, things are a bit screwed up. What
would be the best way to tell the server to use the original Perl that was
installed before I screwed by installing the newer version of Perl!!

Any help would be much appreciated! Good thing this is a development server :)

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!
http://www.thunder-rain.com