"MikeBlezien" wrote:

> Yes, I did figure that out after digging a little deeper, but still no luck
> installing the AnyData module. I've tried installing the XML-DOM and Bundle::XML
> with no luck either. this is on a freeBSD 4.1
>
> XML ... Error Opening File-Parser: Can't locate XML/Twig.pm in @INC

AFAIK, XML::Twig is not part of those bundles, you'll need to install it
separately from CPAN. (But only if you want to do XML. If you're using
AnyData or DBD-AnyData for other formats, you don't need to install it
at all.)

> Stop in /root/.cpan/build/AnyData-0.04.
>   /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
> Running make install
>   make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

In the next release I will make the test give warnings about missing
modules rather than dieing.  In the meantime, you should be able to
install it with a manual "make install" and just ignore the test
failure.

--
Jeff