From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07/20/2001 6:21 AM
Subject: Unsuscribe

Unsuscribe..............Unsuscribe...............

The information in this Email belongs to HFC Bank. It is intended for
the use of
information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the
 contents of this Email is prohibited. If you have received this Email
in error,
 please notify us immediately by telephone and delete the Email from
your system
 and destroy all copies which you have made of the same. Thank you. HFC
Bank plc
 Company Registration Number - 1117305 England Registered Office: North
Street,
Winkfield, Berkshire SL4 4TD.