I am receiving the following error:
        Can't call method "func" on an undefined value at
C:\Inetpub\scripts\convertOptran.pl line 382, line 532.

And the offending line of code is marked by ' <-------------- BAD CODE!  BAD!'.  I
checked the passed arguments, which all check out.  I do not see any errors connecting
to the database server, nor installing the mysql driver.  But the moment I try to see
what DBs and tables are available, it gives me the offending (and I am very offended)
error.

Any help?!

Thanks in advance,
Ward

sub openDatabase {

        my $driver = shift;
        my $database = shift;
        my $user = shift;
        my $password = shift;
        my $hostname = shift;
        my $port = shift;

        print   header;
        my $dsn = "DBI:$driver:database=$database;host=$hostname;port=$port";
        eval{   $dbh = DBI->connect($dsn, $user, $password); };
        print $@ if $@;
        eval{   $drh = DBI->install_driver("mysql"); };
        print $@ if $@;
        my @tables;
        eval{   @tables = $dbh->func('_ListTables'); };
<-------------- BAD CODE!  BAD!