That's the fourth time. Enough is enough. Stop posting this. Someone will
answer [maybe] in their own time.

Perhaps you may think that prodding a tiger with a stick is also a wise
thing to do?

--Neil

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies
unless expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.