De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: martes, 28 de agosto de 2001 8:22
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: dbi:ODBC with sequalink not working

Hiya people,
            This darn thing ain't working and I've hit a brick wall - this
from the dbi:ODBC make test

t/02simple..........DBI->connect(bmf3) failed: [iODBC][Driver Manager]Data
source name not found and no default driver specified. Driver could not be
loaded (SQL-IM002)

I've got my environment variables set, sequalink tests the dsn out okay, the
Makefile.PL says everything is cool but this doesn't work so what's going
on?

Regards,
Jamz.

  _____

Jamz Boman
Internal Systems Developer
 <http://www.airnet.com.au/>
Ph: (08) 8168 8068
Ph: (08) 8211 9200
149 Currie Street, Adelaide
South Australia 5000
Australia
"I have as yet to establish a telepathic link to your computer, please
wait..."
                                    -- Andrew Hill on Customer Support