> From: Korey Klier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> If I pipe the same file into dbaccess I do not have this problem.
>
> Did you see this in the docs for DBD::Informix or Informix?

In the Informix docs themselves. Somewhere. Under preparing
'multi-statement' something or others (Its been awhile since
I worked with Informix, so excuse my memory :) It would probably
be in the ESQL/C or 4GL or one of the language manuals, I don't
think it would be in the SQL manual since the function to prepare
SQL statements is not SQL.

Piping it into dbaccess will process the statements sequentially,
so no surprise there.