Hello,

I am trying to load encrypted data (a credit card number encrypted by the
Crypt::Twofish perl library) and postgres won't accept the data.  I have
tried escaping each character, and nothing works.

For example a credit card number like

7384998737264839

when encrypted by Crypt::Twofish would look like

qՕс.'Ҍ

I cannot get postgres to accept this input.  Any ideas of different
datatypes, or ways I can get it to accept this highly encrypted string?

I have several modules that encrypt the string with letters and numbers
rather than symbols, etc. like Twofish, but would love to have this solution
work.

Any help is appreciated.

Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]