Hello,

I am using PostgreSQL in one of my Server.
But, now I need to communicate it with a Oracle
database via SQLNet (I think this is what I was
told of).

I have _very_ little  (close to no) experience with
Oracle. So, how do I install Oracle's DBD* in my
Linux box, thus able to do some data query from
the Linux machine? I need to execute some store
procedure as well.

Do I need to install the entire Oracle database
server in my Linux machine in order to install the
Oracle DBD? The Oracle is running on Solaris.

There are a lot of Oracle related DBD stuff. So,
which one should I use?

I _very_ new at this, so pardon me if my question
sound stupid...