You have you use version 0.91 of DBD::Sybase to connect to a mysql server.
I am using Freetds version 0.51.  This setup works fine and no odbc driver
is needed just DBD::Sybase.

keith

Keith A. Clay, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abilene Christian University
Lead Programmer, Web Integration and Programming
286 Adams Center for Teaching Excellence
(915) 674-2187
(915) 674-2834 (fax)
"...continue to walk like that One walked..."